For our outing this Thursday please note that all students need the following items:
- Sketchpads within a cloth drawstring bag (Art activity with Ms Cetty)
- Learnpads (Digital Literacy/Science activity with Ms Gaby/Ms Edwina) please note that students were instructed not to get anything within their Learnpad bags. Only the tablet is required while all the rest is to be left at home)
- Pencil case as instructed by Ms Edwina
- Small lunch bag with enough food and water
- 1 extra pair of socks just in case they get wet
Children can come in their Wellies (if available) since we are assuming that some areas might be muddy.
As part of the ongoing initiative and effort in keeping our students on the crest of innovation in using digital content within their learning journey, the school invested in individual Office 365 memberships for all the students at St Catherine’s. While older students are now very confident in using these tools as part of their daily work, it is now time for our younger group of DigiKidz to launch into this new world. For this reason, I kindly ask you to read through the instruction pack that I handed today to the Jr4B students (Jr 4A – to follow).
By activating your child’s account your son/daughter will have full access to all available tools, which we will be using in class over the years. We shall be starting off by using Outlook e.mail, where children will be able to share/reply to e.mails within our St Catherine’s community, enabling them to learn the basic features, also applying all the Do’s and Don’ts listed within their workbooks.
For this reason, kindly follow instructions as to activate and create a password for your child’s account. It is very important that passwords are written within their instruction pack and left within their black folders for class use.
Step 1: Access my lesson on LearnPads
Step 2: Access third icon – GG writing e.mails
Step 3: Click on the Office 365 icon and access the following page
Step 4: Follow hardcopy instructions. Please save password on the device, for easier access in class.
Please let me know if you need further assistance