Kindly note that your next on-going assessment is scheduled as follows:
Jr 4A: Feb 19th
Jr 4B: Feb 20th
Jr 5A: Feb 15th
Jr 5B: Feb 16th
Jr 6A: Feb 16th
Jr 6B: Feb 14th
- Junior 5s to revise Bklt 1 + confidence in Learn Pad use + using Paint 3D
- Junior 6s to revise Bklt 1 + use of Microsoft tools:- Sway, Word, ClassNotebook
- Jr 4s to revise Bklt 1, Lesson 1 – Lesson 4 + basic functions when using Learnpad such as using the barcode reader, connecting to Wifi, sharing your work on Class Cloud and use of Picsay app
I suggest that you revise all the information and apply what you know through hands-on activities using your devices, desktop/laptop/tablet.
You are kindly requested to send cost per booklet as listed below, in a sealed envelope including child’s name and class, by not later than Friday 6th October.
Jr 4s : – 2.50 Euro
Jr 5s : – 2.50 Euro
Jr 6s : – 3.50 Euro
New labs, new hardware, new tools, new booklets….. need I say that this is going to be an exciting journey together?
After intensive planning, discussions, training here I am on the eve of this new scholastic year. With my new roles, now I can totally focus on taking ICT to a higher level, where students will be engaged in both the theory and the joy of using ICT as a learning tool.
Junior 5,6 & Senior 1,2 will be having 2 lessons per week.
- One focusing on theory/Syllabus, working through booklets
- The second lesson will be based on a cross-curricular approach, where students can take their learning to the higher level of attainment, using varied tools available in the labs. These lessons are all planned in collaboration with their other teachers, targeting Literacy, Numeracy, Science, PE, Ethics and CE
Junior 4s – 1 lesson a week
- Covering Syllabus
- Familiarization of new LearnPad and its tools
Senior 4 – 1 lesson a week
- Working with Office 365 and its tools
- Applying learned skills and creating materials through a varied range of new hardware…. leaving this as a surprise
All booklets are in colour and these come at a reasonable price.
- Jr 4-6s, I will be handing them out during this week, will confirm cost with Ms Marguerite.
- Sr 1,2 booklets can be purchased directly from Ms Giselle.
- Sr 4s, given their maturity, we are implementing a paperless system where their work will be recorded and corrected online.